Thursday 14 November 2013

Turbo

I didn't run today apart from 1500 with the boy. It's too windy and I was going to go on the treadmill in the garage instead but I hate the treadmill and instead I went on the turbo trainer for 35 mins in 53x14. I was going to do it for 50 minutes but I felt a bit shaky. As I was on it I pretended I was Chris Froome climbing Mont Ventoux. Before going on the turbo I had to change the inner tube in the front tyre because when I was trying to inflate (or blow up) it yesterday half of the valve went shooting out and I couldn't find it. Luckily I had a spare tube. I also had some tubes with Shrader valves and that made me think about Breaking Bad. I thought that if Walt hadn't PRESTA Detective SHRADER so hard he'd probably still be alive. It's a great double valve joke. I must remember it. It's a shame there isn't a valve called a Gustavo Fring. Maybe there is. He certainly blew up!




No comments:

Post a Comment